Monday, May 23, 2011

Boston Fern Who Sat on the Fence for a While and Finally Made a Decision

I think, sometimes, that plants must have a challenging time becoming accustomed to a new setting, in a new house, with new rules and regulations.  Perhaps they even face humility looking so desolate in the face of new care takers with his four shabby leaves. Poor plants from Jewel.








All winter he was looking bad.  His home was over on the "other ledge." When he grew, he dropped his older leaves.  


So I let Jewels be.  I let him rest.  I let him compile his energy.  






What we can all become if we were just given the opportunity and time.  Of course, I haven't made any grave mistakes with him as of yet, but, who knows - maybe that will come in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment